Ellie & Wedding Planning

Monday, November 25, 2013
Ellie has had Regan searching all over the house this week!

Ellie the Elf Day #15:

Regan and Jordan love playing Wii together. In fact, most days, the first thing Regan does when she gets home for school is yell for Jordan and they go play Wii. I think she's secretly trying to steal him from me and she just might succeed! Just the other day she told me that he was her's for the day, not mine. Uhhhmm. No Miss Regan. No. ;) So because of their weird love for each other, I thought Regan would love if Ellie joined in on the Wii fun.



But no seriously, Jordan and Regan are BFF's. Just the other night, I walked out of my parents bedroom and Regan had a bed on the floor made with cushions and her and Jordan were laying on it watching Good Luck Charlie. Um. I'm starting to feel like the third wheel?! Ha. I'm just so happy they are that close. :)



Ellie the Elf Day #16:

Regan LOVES American Girl dolls and just happens to have a lot of American Girl accessories and stuff. For example, this fun bed! So today Ellie took a nice longggg nap in Ray's American Girl bed. When I came downstairs, Ray turned to me and said "Look Kiki, if I get tired today, I can take a nap with Ellie." Yes ma'am, you are correct!


Not only has Ellie been fun, we got A LOT of wedding stuff checked off the list today! We found and bought Jordan's band and got our Save the Dates printed out (only $60! WOO HOO!) stuffed in envelopes, addressed, licked shut, and stamped! All that's left is to actually mail them out. Whew!

 Of course to do this, I recruited the family. Dad did a good job supervising and my brother, Cameron, picked the perfect day to be out with friends. ;)

It's off to bed for me now! Goodnight everyone and have a happy happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top