Politics & Funny Business!

Saturday, November 2, 2013
Last night, I got the pleasure to spend my evening with a house full of amazing people! My family helped host a get together to support Tom Cotton for US Senate. Along with meeting Tom, I also had the pleasure to have a conversation with Steve Womack. The two men were so fun to talk to and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to do so.



From left to right: My brother, Cameron, my Dad, Tom Cotton, my Mom and little ole me!

Besides being surrounded my extremely smart and fun individuals, I got to spend time with close family friends as well (Don't worry, you are included in that category of extremely smart and fun! ;) Haha!). I'm so excited that I get to see them more often now!


My Mom, Nicole and I

Travis and I

Ok, now seriously...the house that this event was hosted at is absolutely beautiful. None of us wanted to leave the backyard patio. Eventually, we had to go home otherwise we might have been kicked out but all in all it was a beautiful evening. I'm so happy I could be a part of it. 

Now I'm off to get ready for tailgating at the track and the big game today against Auburn. Win or loose it's what you do with your dancing shoes football shoes? 

WOO PIG SOOIE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top