Back in Action!

Saturday, December 14, 2013
I have been completely MIA for the past week or so. Haven't been too busy, there just hasn't been a lot going on... until now!

We're in Iowa!

We made the trip the other night, arriving at 3am. Yes, 3am! We were zonked once we got there and so glad to see a bed with a big comfy comforter. Now we're just enjoying being around family and seeing friends. Seriously, this is the best time of the year!

As for Ellie, she hasn't been too exciting but here's a few fun things she has been up to! :)

Regan is at that age where she is so interested in make up so she owns a lot of fun little dress up things. Ellie decided she is into it too!



My brother set this up for Ray. My dad and him are big golfers so of course Ellie had to par take as well.



The kids were out of school for five days because of snow. YES. Five days. Being stuck inside Thursday - Wednesday was a little harsh and got to Regan a bit so we have to be sure to leave a note at the bottom saying "Don't forget to be good today!" ;)



My parents have some pretty funny lights in their house so of course that was taken advantage of. Regan turned to me the day before this one and said "Are you SURE you're not Ellie?" so I had to respond with "I couldn't be Ellie because I can't reach that high!" Whew! Saved that one. This might be looking like a one year thing. She's too smart for her own good! 

Now as for my Christmas Knock off List, I'm happy to say the list has been completed!! We enjoyed doing it all and Jordan and I even decided that for the years to come, we will shop the way we did this year. Coffee in hand and getting it all done in one day.
1. Watch the lighting on the Square
2. Pick out the best smelling Christmas Tree and decorate it
3. Bake Christmas cookies 
4. Go on a drive to look at Christmas lights hot chocolate in hand
5. Watch LOTS of Christmas movies
6. Have a day full of Christmas shopping
7. Read Christmas books with the family

Now it's back to enjoying family time! Taking full advantage of this time now that we are far away. 
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top