A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
HELLO!
First and foremost, I applaud all of you Mom's out there and especially my Mama. You are amazing people!

Staying with and watching our friends two youngin's have really made us ready to be parents. It has been so fun but I'm slightly sleep deprived. HAHA! And I know I said this in my last post but JORDAN WILL MAKE THE BEST DAD! He loves cuddling and playing with the boys, helps with anything and everything, offers to get up with them in the middle of the night, steals them from me after bath time (he says he loves "bath babies!" haha), and he changes diapers! Only potty ones for now but he's farther than a lot of other men. ;)

To our friends: YOU HAVE THE BEST KIDS EVER! These boys are so funny and so sweet. This past week has just flown by. In fact, Jordan said to me the other day, "What are we going to do after this?" haha. Uh, what we did before...sleep! ;)

YESTERDAY!
Yesterday was Jordan's birthday so to celebrate he wanted to sit outside, grill some good 'ole Iowa food and drink a beer. And that is just what he got! God really blessed me with a laid-back man and I'm very grateful for that. 

TODAY!
Today I worked from home which was so nice. As chaotic as everything has been lately, I feel like I get so much more done while I'm comfy in my sweats with my sweet tea in hand. While Jones was asleep for a nap, it was extra nice to look over to the other side of the couch today and see this.


TOMORROW!
Wednesday is a big day for Jordan and I. We move into our first place here in Arkansas. Until I get pictures of our new home to post, I'll leave you with a picture of Jax as what Jordan calls, a bath baby! Notice who is holding him? ;)


GOODNIGHT!
Have a happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top