Chaotic? Crazy? Call it what you want; it's fun!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
I have been MIA for the last week but it's for exciting reasons. Some great family friends are out of state adopting their third baby! To help, we are staying at their place watching their two young ones. We went from no babies to two under the age of two in 2.2 seconds. See what I did there? ;) Even though it's been crazy, it's been so fun. Let's just say, Jordan will make the best Dad ever.

The first day was so beautiful that we spent almost all day outside.



Jordan and Jax are BFF's.


And little Jones has started taking his PJ's off and then puts them back on and laughs when I say, "Whatcha doin' crazy boy!" Seriously, I loved these kids before but I'm even more attached now. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to this wonderful family!!! 

While chaos has been stirring, we also signed off on a lease to a townhome this week. Woo hoo! That means you have a place to stay when you come to visit Iowa friends and family! :) In other words, GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE SOON! We miss you all.

Move in date is very close. I will be sure to take pictures of our first home in Arkansas together and post a few. Until then, I'm taking this time to sit back, relax and get my Big Bang Theory fix while the boys are fast asleep.
Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top