Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Monday, March 17, 2014
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

While I see all of my friends on Facebook dressing in green, wearing silly hats and drinking green beer... I'm jealous. My day was far from exciting. Well, we did do a shot at work to celebrate but that was the highlight of my day! The rest of it was work, eat dinner, clean and work some more. WOO HOO!

For the past week Jordan and I have been trying to get our house guest ready because his family is coming to visit on Wednesday. We are so excited! They will be our first guests and we can't wait to see them and show them more of Fayetteville's beauty! Let's just say, Jordan has been hanging A LOT of pictures.

The guest bedroom isn't 100% ready because his family will be bringing our second bed from Iowa, but we tried to do as much as we could until that gets here.

While the bedroom may not be ready, the bathroom certainly is! I figured as long as I could get the bathroom comfortable and ready for them it would be all good.

We also hung up a few pictures at the top of the stairs. MUCH better but not 100% complete there either! It's hard to decorate on a slim budget and with only what you already have. But I broke those rules here and bought these frames at Walmart.




Plus, I got a new wreath for the front door! I usually make my own but I really wanted a boxwood wreath and found this one cheaper than I could make it at Target. I couldn't pass it up!

It's back to work for me now folks! Hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day and if you're still drinking, drink a green beer for me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top