24 is the new 23!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014
HAPPY HUMP DAY!

It's official. I'm 24 years old! Yesterday was the best birthday I've had in a long time. Definitely beat out last years birthday spent alone. I went to work, came home and cleaned, Jordan got home and surprised me with flowers, took me to Target to get the lamps I've been wanting for our nightstands, took me out to eat then we made our way over to my parents house for some delicious cheesecake and family time. We finished the day off with some Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory and Duck Commander wine. Whew! It was a happy happy happy birthday!


After getting our lamps, our bedroom is finally starting to come together. I've been slowly working on the guest bedroom as well but that's far from finished! 

Here are few pictures of our bedroom.


Looks like someone enjoyed a beer in bed! But I guess he can get away with it since he built our bed and matching nightstands. ;)




Look at this Serena and Lilly Shower Curtain I got from TJ Maxx for $15 that was originally $80! YES! And this picture doesn't give it justice. The grey is beautiful and it was the perfect shower curtain to replace our cheep forest green and brown Walmart one.

Everything is slowly coming together. It was hard to decorate with everything we brought with us from college. Half of it torn, broken and almost all of it was given to us. So it's really exciting to finally start creating our home together with items we choose. My goal is to get the guest bedroom finished by July. After all, we will have a guest staying there for the week. :) Only 2 months away!

Hope you all are having a great week so far!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top