Life's a box of chocolates!

Thursday, April 3, 2014
It's been a year since we got engaged, 6 1/2 years since we started dating and what feels like forever until we will finally get to be husband and wife. Except not really. 95 days to be exact. Anyways, that's not the point. The point is that I feel like Forrest Gump on the longest run of my life or one of my Dad's track athletes making that final turn to the straight away. I can see the finish line. Come on July! I'm ready to marry this wonderful man and have everyone I love in one room!

But until that day comes, I'm still running and checking things off the list.
Invitations? Check.
Dessert table? Check.
Men's attire? Check.
Wedding dress alterations? AH! 

So what's left? Uh, like a million things. I'm just glad 14 old me forgot about that "great" idea of becoming a wedding planner. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top