No Rest for the Rad!

Thursday, May 1, 2014
Last weekend we made our way back up to Iowa. Remember that busy weekend I was talking about before? This was it. Let's just say when we got home on Sunday I passed out around 9:30pm and I'm a night owl. Going to bed before midnight rarely happens to me. 

Even with it being busy it was so much fun. We were so happy we got to see friends and family even if it was only for a short while. And the party's were awesome! 

We had the first party on Friday night full of wine and great company. My future Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law hosted this shower and I have to say they really outdid themselves. It was beautiful and everything was so fun.









 My stonecold pack of weirdos minus Regan! (Bridesmaids quote if you thought I was being mean! ;) haha)

 My beautiful Mother and Sister/MOH :)

My very soon to be family. Although, I really already consider them family. You're all stuck with me now! ;)

Joan & Erica - Thank you again for putting this on. It was so much fun and I can't wait to officially be a Lindaman! Love you both!

After Friday's shower I was exhausted but I couldn't be because I had Jordan's cousins shower Saturday morning and my family couples shower on Saturday night. There's no rest for the rad! I really need to purchase this shirt.


I'm getting off topic.... back to our weekend. After the shower on Saturday morning we made our way to Des Moines to celebrate with my family. If you didn't already know, pink and peach are my wedding colors and my family delivered. They had the most beautiful pink and peach roses everywhere. On top of that, there were margaritas, beer, cheesey taters and BBQ! I was one happy girl.


Lauren (my sister) and Emily (my cousin)

We indulged on good food and margaritas while waiting for the rest of the family and Jordan's family to get there.

 Lauren, me, Mom and Regan (my 8 year old sister and bridesmaid sporting her clip in purple hair!)

My cousin Sam and my Dad hanging out outside before the chaos ensued.

 Jordan and I getting a picture with our new Arkansas bags game that my cousin, Sam, made for us. 


Jordan and I not only got some awesome gifts but were so happy to get a night just full of family. 

To my amazing family: Thank you again for putting this on for us. It was SO fun, the food was DELICIOUS and we were so happy we got to have a night with everyone. We love you!!!

Well, it's time for a nap. After reliving my weekend I'm exhausted again! ;) But like I said, there is no rest for the rad. It's off to a track meet for me. Hope you all have a great weekend. After all, tomorrow is one of our favorite days of the week, Friday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top