The Ultimate Kid Weekend!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Look who's back from falling off the face of the Earth!
This past week has been busyyyy but a good and fun kind of busy. I'm trying to finish thank you's from my bridal showers and learn as much as possible at my new job while also finishing all the crazy, millions of last minute wedding details! 

However, after traveling to Dallas last week for work, I let everything go over the weekend so that I could simply enjoy it without checking my phone or my to do list. 


This was the view from our company condo. I'm the farthest thing from a city girl but this was a great way to start a day!

My parents just bought A LOT of outdoor furniture. And when I say a lot I mean it came delivered in 16 large boxes. Needless to say, we took full advantage of those 16 boxes. You would've thought Jordan and Cameron were 8 again!

This picture really doesn't give it any justice to how truly big it ended up being. This was about 1/2 the way through our building process.


We even gave it an address, a Welcome mat, a mail box and even a flower box.


Simba even liked the boxes.



Back to wedding stuff for me! Wish me luck!!! Hope you all are having a great week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top