Bikes, Blues & lots of BBQ

Saturday, September 27, 2014
This weekend, thousands of bikers are in town for Bikes, Blues and BBQ. It's basically a smaller Sturgis. Besides the traffic, it's been a blast! I've never seen so many bikes in one place. Even when we're laying in bed at night all you hear are the loud motors all over the roads. And I'm never complaining when my weekend is full of blues and BBQ! 





Ray just had to be inside a Sweet Baby Ray's bottle!


Not only is the town full of bikers this weekend but my Dad's birthday is tomorrow and it was my sisters birthday last weekend. Lauren hit the big 21 and Dad is hitting the big 25, right Dad?! These are the first birthdays in almost 7 years that I get to spend living in the same town as my sister and Dad. I couldn't be more excited! Here's to lots of birthday cheers and many more years!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top