Happy (belated) Halloween!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
I know, I know. I'm running behind on my posts! So, let's take a moment and go back to the great holiday of Halloween. 

This Halloween was the first time Jordan agreed to a couples costume. Well, only because he got to dress in his normal hunting gear. It was a couple costume, none the less. I think it may have made him realize that they aren't so bad either. I think it's safe to say, you can expect a couples costume from us next year. Although, I think I will make him step out of the box a little more...

On Friday, I proudly wore my three main ladies to work.


After work, I hurried my butt over to my parents house where they were throwing a neighborhood Halloween party. SO many people and so many awesome costumes! Jordan and I had to sneak away into my parents bedroom to get a few pictures (and air!). 


My Dad found this pumpkin suit at a local Halloween store. He just HAD to have it and will be dressing as The Pumpkin Man for many more Halloween's to come. 

How about that awesome witch hat? 
I truly believe that every woman should invest in a great witch hat.
Yes - that is bolded because I mean business!


Some of the neighborhood ladies. This was after the party simmered down and everyone was trick or treating. 

Hope you all had a great Halloween! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Yippee!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top