I'm coming back!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015
I've been completely MIA the last six months. That's a long time to leave without any explanation! So...let me explain just a bit...

1. I got busy. So busy, in fact, that sitting down to type out a blog post was a lot of work in my head. So, I decided I needed a break.
2. There has been a lot of up's and down's (unfortunately more down's) going on the last couple months that I've had to work through. (I will explain further in a blog post soon).
3. A MUCH needed revamp is happening. The blog has a new name that fit's much better.

So why have I decided to get back to it? Because we have some exciting news coming soon and our family and friends circle is so HUGE that it's MUCH easier to keep everyone updated through blogging.

Thanks for being patient with me. You all are the best.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top