Fall Favorites

Thursday, August 20, 2015
Sorry Mt. Homer's (is that even right?), but I don't think it's any secret that this is not the most stylish town in America. In fact, I have been told multiple times that I dress so "in style" "fashionable" and was once told "like model fashion."

Um... I love clothes. I love black and I really love pink, a lot! I also wear a lot of stripes and polka dots but I would never considered myself "fashionable."

In fact, I have to get my sisters help when it comes to dressing myself. Now, she's fashionable!

Anyway, these nice comments from the Mt. Homey's (I don't think that's right!!) is getting to my head.

It's grown a few sizes since moving here.

I'll be the first to admit it.

But, it's also gotten me off my butt to avoid the simple t-shirt and short outfit and dress a little nicer lately even if it's in my leggings.



Can we just pause for a second to admire my new purse! The purse I'd been carrying around for a little over a year finally snapped and I was forced to buy a new one, which in all honesty, I hate buying purses. 

I ended up finding this Adrienne Vittadini for only $23! STEAL!!!

I love love love all of the pockets (even if they do make it look slightly like a diaper bag) and my all time favorite part is the bright red interior. Yum!

Anyways, I thought it was time for a new Monthly Favorites of comfortable, fall (and stylish) clothing according to those Mt. Homians (yeah - I don't think that's right either).

One || Two || Three || Four || Five || Six

Yes, Old Navy, The Mint Julep and Hunter Boots are my all time favorite places. Deal with it! :)

Now I'm off to find the right word to call these Mt. Home people!!! Have a wonderful Thursday!

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top