Oh Sweet Fall

Monday, August 31, 2015
Holy Hocus Pocus! It's almost officially fall. I'm so stinkin' excited!

I told Jordan just the other day that I'm a little worried there won't be nearly as much fun and festive things to do in Mt. Home like there is in Fayetteville.

That's a real concern for me, friends!

I even got online and started searching for things to do around here like Pumpkin Patches, Bakery's, local Coffee shops, etc. (If you live in the Mt. Home area and know of some awesome local places to go...hit me up on social media!!)

To help you relate, we don't even have a Starbucks. That means I can't get my basic girl on and have my Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte fixes.

So, this past weekend we explored the town. Drove around for about two hours to see what it has to offer, we tried a local pizza joint, even house hunted a bit.

I don't think we will ever stop exploring our new area but to keep us from getting too comfortable on the couch this fall, I decided to turn my chalkboard into our fall bucket list.


Hope you are all planning festive fall things to do! Have a wonderful Monday!

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top