Home Inspiration

Monday, September 28, 2015
Allergies are kicking my butt, I'm going into the third week of my new job and...

We found our house!! (pictures and a floor plan coming soon!)

We made an offer, the seller accepted, the home inspection is crossed off the list, the ball is rolling! Because of that, the home inspiration is sizzling as well. Now that we have found our house, ideas are being thrown all around and Pinterest is getting a work out.

For the past few weeks, I've been sharing Pinterest inspiration that I want to incorporate into our future home. Since we haven't been the both entertaining or exciting couple you know, I thought I would continue with sharing some home inspiration.

Here are a few front/back doors that I love the feel of and want to make our new home entrance to share the same feeling/look as well.


I think it's safe to say I'm digging the black door look and large lanterns. I especially love the washed out brick on the bottom picture. In fact, the stairs to our back entry at the new house look are brick and I would love to do this to them.

Pray that everything continues to move ahead so this house is ours!

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top