They're here!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2015
For weeks I have been saying I have something up my sleeve that I have been working on and for weeks I have been annoying people with no new information. Finally, I can share!

I took a simple hand drawn chalk design of mine and got it printed on koozies! Yay!

So, I like to think of this as the beginning of something great! Introducing my new hand/chalk drawn koozies! Of course, I thought it was appropriate to start with Arkansas.


Out of the big bulk that I got printed, I only have 8 left (Yes - 8!!!) They sold A LOT quicker than I imagined, If fact, half of them were already sold before they even came off the printer. That means, if you want one now, you better hurry to my Etsy shop (link at the top of my blog).

If you don't get one, don't worry! I will be getting another bundle printed off very very soon. If you want to be sure you get one, reach out to me via social media, email (my email address is in the contact me section of my blog), or comment below and I will be happy to save one in the next bunch for you.

Until then, I have been creating a few more designs that will be coming shortly as well so watch out for those!! They include the Iowa Hawkeyes, the Iowa State Cyclones and of course very appropriate beer quotes for tailgating.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here's to a better week of college football in our house...

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top