Happy Friday!

Friday, October 16, 2015
More koozies are here! Except, not really here. They are on their way to Waverly, Iowa as I type this. They will soon be for sell in the new, wonderful shop called Maker's Market!

These are the same as my Go Hogs koozies. They are my chalk drawings turned beer holder. I've had so much fun with these. I love seeing them come to life from my chalkboard to these small black and white koozies. I hope others love them as much as I do!

Are you sensing a theme with this group of koozies? Yeah, that's because we drink beer when we tailgate so I thought these were only appropriate since it's football season! Ha!

When I stopped by the printer today to pick them up, the woman at the counter asked what I was here for. Before I could even finish saying "koozies" she throws her hands in the air and yells "BEER!" I about fell on the floor laughing!!!

So, here they are! Your next beer keeper. ;)


In other news, we stopped out at the soon to be new house tonight to get our to do list going. Before we got in the car to head back to the rental house, we stopped for a second to take in the sunset.


Josie was pretty bummed to have to go back to the rental after running around the new yard...


Now our night is being filled with a lot of couch cuddling and Netflix. Time to enjoy every beautiful minute this weekend has to bring. Have a wonderful weekend friends!

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top